I started with the idea of adding blue squares for the next round to bring the centre block out. I had what I thought were loads left over from Blueberry Fool, but sadly there weren't enough to go round. So I ripped that lot out and started again.
Again the other idea (lots of tiny 9 patches) didn't look right.
I then found these squares sent to me by Marit at Quilt It some time ago. I chopped them about a bit, then fitted them together again with black in between. Hence the wacky, wonky look.
Round 3 hasn't been published yet so in the meantime I'm going to add another black border and then perhaps an orange one and hopefully that will point me in the right direction for the next round.
In the meantime, hot news here at Chez Nous.
The resin cast is off! The ankle hurts like hell and pain killers are the order of the day. No physio has been prescribed, just lots and lots of walking. In the meantime, I'm hobbling about, but at least I can get outside and potter about in the potager.