Friday 8 September 2006

Thanks Hedgehog!

Isn't she a dear. Not only has Hedgehog promised me one or two blocks, but she has also mentioned Quilts for Leukaemia on her blog, which you can view here. Sophie, in her comment, mentioned the LRUK logo and colours, which you can view here. The flower logo gives loads of scope for the imagination! All I am asking for is one 8" block. If you want to make more that is fine by me - the more the merrier. Hedgehog and I have discussed the "initials on the block" bit and thought it might be a bit mind blowing for the prospective purchaser/user so it was agreed that the initials/name/blog name of the maker of each block would be sewn onto the back. If you have a label that you would like sewn on instead, then send it with your block. Come on girls - get the reds and whites out and see what you can come up with! Thanks. Clare xx

3 comments:

Hedgehog said...

It's a pleasure. Thanks for the link to my blog - I'll post a few pictures of the blocks this weekend. Right now the fabric is drying!

Simonetta said...

Hi Clare,would I also like to make a block for the quilt, is it possible?

Juliann in WA said...

Clare
I sent an email to you this morning but found this space to post a comment - I would love to contribute either a small quilt or blocks - whatever is most needed just let me know
Juliann