I finished this mini quilt way back in March as a birthday present for The Young One.
Unfortunately I messed up the binding so I have spent the last few days unpicking it.
I then cut off the excess batt and backing and started again.
This is the result.
A lot flatter and neater.
Re photos. I was wondering what on earth Blogger was up to with that Lightbox thing. I was reading Sharon's blog this morning and saw that she managed to disable it. After a lot of fiddling about I managed to find out where the settings are and it is now disabled.
So if you want to go back to the previous post and click on the photo you should be able to enlarge it.
FYI - the Lego quilt currently measures 52" x 48" and, no Sharon, I hadn't spotted that arch until you mentioned it.