Well 2 actually.
And here's the other.
I am soooo pleased this is finished. It has been my bete noir since goodness only knows when.
There are bumps all over the place, the stitching is not consistent (I changed needles 3 times) and sometimes I didn't hit the backing with the stitches. When I squared it up the cutter slipped and I lost some of the backing near the bottom. Then I cut the binding too small and instead of replacing it, decided to make do. Bottom left hand corner has been patched! Putting on the sleeve last night was a nightmare. I was tired, but I was not going to go to bed until it was finished.
It's done and that's what counts.
Tamzin you can put it in the cellar if you want to :-)