Friday 24 November 2017

Quilts 4 Leukaemia

Long time no speak, but I thought those of you who might occasionally still be reading this blog might be wondering what happened to Quilts 4 Leukaemia.  Unfortunately life, health, etc took over and I felt unable to continue.

You might like to know that the 100's of blocks I still have are being sent to a quilting friend in the UK who is making quilts for children in memory of her grandson.

With your help over 40 quilts were made and I cannot thank you all enough for the love you gave to the children who received them.

The blog and web site were taken down some time ago.  However, if you know of anyone who sent me blocks could you please pass this on, saying that their blocks will still be sending love to a child, somewhere.

Again, thank you all.

xxxxx

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Glad to see your post, Clare, I’ve not been blogging for a few years now...too much Facebook. Hope you are doing we,,. Still in Brantome?

Best,

Dianne

Dianne said...

Oops...that should have said “doing well”!