Monday 8 November 2010

A Plea for Help

I've had my head stuck in the Red & White Blocks bin for the last 24 hours doing a round up of what I've got.


I'm fine for blocks from the USA, thanks to the huge efforts of Carol Egan, Wanda and others.

However, I need blocks from the following countries:

Canada
any of the Scandanavian countries
Australia
Holland
Germany
Italy
Spain
in fact most of Western Europe.

If you haven't made blocks for me before, here are the rules.

The block MUST BE no less and no more than 8.5 inches unfinished and in red and white fabric.  The block pattern can be of your own choosing.  You can get some idea of the sort of blocks other people have sent by going to the blog here.

If you can help, leave me a comment and I'll send you my snail mail address

Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Clare, mine were mailed from the US, but they are officially Canada.