Wednesday 24 January 2007

WiP Wednesday

A good'ish week I think. Nancy's Heartstrings are finished and waiting to start their journey across the pond to Texas. As she is very kindly doing me a 9 patch red and white top for Quilts 4 Leukaemia, she will probably get some more out of me, but not yet as .................... I have started Sophie's Leukaemia quilt. This one has been put together by my Alexandra. We have blocks from Turkey, France, Finland, Germany, Italy, the UK and America. I have sashed together the bottom 2 rows and should have this finished, hopefully, by the end of next week. My Crazy Scraps Challenge quilt is nearly there. Hopefully another finish next week.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Sounds like you're cooking on gas right now and getting loads done. Sophie's quilt is looking good.

Meredith said...

I like your heart string blocks. My goals for 2007 are similar to yours. Isn't finishing fun

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Getting plenty done there, that cold weather would help. Have my blocks arrived yet? Hopefully soon, have you seen the ones Diane at california Girl in Oz has done, they're great Cheers, tracey

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

um, of course you have seen diane's, she's on your links!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I see my block placed there at a point very close to the centre:) I am honored very much, Clare. Give a Biiiiig Hug and kisses to your lovely Alexandra for me. She did a great composition from the blocks. Looking so good indeed.
Hugs & Greetings,
Nicole in Istanbul /Turquie.

Samantha said...

Those blokcs look fantastic together!