Friday 10 November 2006

Interlude

Is this font size a bit easier to read? I'm trying out different fonts and colours. Our view just before sunset. Look at that sky! The valley was full of mist this morning, but by the time I had opened my eyes properly, made my morning mug of tea and found the camera it had gone.
And these are grus, or cranes, flying over our house last week on their way from Holland to Spain. Our little part of France is slap bang in the middle of their route south to north and north to south. Their arrival in March/April marks the beginning of Spring and in October/November, winter (brrrr - shiver!).
Did a bit more on Family Quilt last night. The Fantabulous Fans are a bit off course, but I like the look of it. If I can get this block finished today you may get piccies tomorrow. In the meantime, D.H has said he will try to get the rail up on the bedroom wall today for Blue Jeans Wall Hanging so I suppose the quilt had better go through the washing machine. A+

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I love the new font. Easier to read for sure. The cranes fly in a v just like Canada Geese.

Angie said...

Absolutely, the new font is sooo much easier on these aging eyes of mine!! :D Love your your pictures of the sunrise and the cranes flying overhead. :)

Melzie said...

Beautiful pictures :) Font is fine :) xoxo melzie

bingo~bonnie said...

oh wow, I counted 76!!! That is awesome!!! Thank you for sharing the photos! :c) I would have loved to seen that and heard them too! Happy Weekend ~Bonnie

Tonya Ricucci said...

Lovely to see the cranes, but sorry to hear that means winter is there. The fantabulous fans are allowed to go off course! They don't have to go any place in particular, so might as well enjoy a wander. Looking forward to seeing the pic!