Monday 20 November 2006

Four Things About Me

Things you may not have known about me... Four jobs I have had in my life: 1. Senior PA (secretary) 2. Secretary 3. B&B Owner (for a short time) 4. Saturday Job at Littlewoods' Restaurant (yuk) Four Movies you would watch over and over: 1. Gone with the Wind 2. Four Weddings and a Funeral 3. Notting Hill 4. The Godfather Four places you have lived: 1. London (loads of places) 2. West Sussex (loads of places) 3. Surrey (loads of places) 4. France! Four TV Shows you love to watch 1. The Amazing Mrs Pritchard (though I think it has finished now) 2. The repeats of Pie in the Sky on ITV3 (sad I know) 3. Eastenders cos its getting soooo awful! 4. The repeats of Brideshead Revisited on ITV3 Four places you have been on vacation: 1. France 2. France 3. France 4. Spain and Italy (which counts as 5!) Four of My Favorite foods 1. Garlic king prawns 2. all pasta 3. Steak 4. Fresh fish Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Happy here thank you. 2. 3. 4.

No comments: