Wednesday 25 October 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Reading Nancy's post about Bloglines and how long it takes to read through everyone's Blog made me realise that I haven't posted, although I have been reading and leaving a trail of comments around the world! Anyway, been busy, busy, busy. Creating a sewing/computer corner in the bedroom with a design wall (yes!). Have just to do a spot of furniture moving now and then all will be revealed. In the meantime, these are pictures of "my baby" - Citronnier Quatre Saisons. Bought it about 7 years ago as a "welcome to France" pressie to myself and it has grown and grown, survived 2 or 3 pretty horrific winters (with temps downto -12 at night), has lost its leaves at least twice, but it struggles on. I do bring it in just before the first frost (next month - brrrr). wrap it up in winter fleece and bubble wrap and keep an eye on it during the winter months. It hibernates in the "laundry room"! Before I sign off for the day, can I ask you to send a quilter's hug to my fellow Crafter and Francophile, Vivi, who is going through a pretty rough time at the moment.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Have fun with the design wall. When I finally get my sewing room rearranged I'll be able to have one too. It'll be soooooo much nicer than laying blocks out on the floor (with cat help!)

just jenn said...

I really would like to see pics of your design wall. I have mine up but am not too happy with it. What did you use for yours?