- Find it absolutely impossible to draw, cut or sew a straight line. Even a ruler doesn't help matters. I need lines, like on the cutting mat, to help me.
- Like Dianne, I tend to overbuy on fabric. After all, it could be discontinued couldn't it and then where would I be.
- Lived with DH for years before we got married and that was only because Alex came along. If she hadn't we'd probably still be living in sin.
- Love my Mum more than anything else in the world.
- Hate being cold. I mean I really hate being cold. No matter how warm it is if there is a breath of cold air you bet I'll feel it.
- Love books to distraction. Just wish I still had the time to read these days. Used to get through 2 books a week. Now I can barely managed one a month.
- Worry too much about nothing in particular.
Wednesday, 16 May 2007
Oh crumbs - I was hoping to get away with this one, but Joyce decided she wasn't going to let me. So here goes - ummmmmm - thinking hat time. 7 things about me.