Tuesday 24 August 2010

Winning the Lottery

The fabric fairy came to visit last Saturday.

She bought these all the way from the US


Lots of different colours, all based on the same theme.

The same day she delivered this lot.


I love this one.


and these two are great!



The bottom one is perfect in a quilt for a little girl who has recently joined our family.

And oh my goodness!  Look what the postman delivered today.


j.m.b. was having a give-away to celebrate 4 years of blogging.  I won "west".  I love it!  It's going to hang  with the other mini's I've won or been given over the years.

Other than that, not a lot going on.  Still far too hot to sew and guests crawling out of, or back into, the woodwork.

I promise I'll post again soon, hopefully with some more quilty pictures.

See ya!

2 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Great haul!

VivJM said...

Ooh, what a great fabric fairy! I particularly love those cows!