Friday 30 April 2010

A Fleeting Moment

Got back from holiday yesterday. We had a fantastic time and for once France gave us its all and the weather was superb.

I'm catching up on blogs, emails et al, whilst mowing the lawn, trying to catch up on the weeding and "Facebooking", not to mention the washing!

I'm afraid I won't be able to post much again for the next fortnight as I'm off to the UK this time next week for 2 weeks.

In the meantime how do you fancy seeing one of the sculptures on the promenade at Canet-Plage?


Although I love my camera, it only seems to come into its own when taking photos in bright sunlight with clear blue skies!

The rest of the time I could seriously throw it off the top a mountain!

More as and when.

Clare x

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Don't you just love the huge pile of dirty clothes that follow you home from holidays! I have just dealt with ours. Now for the hundreds of blogs...