Saturday 30 August 2008

What Pasta Dish Are You?

I don't normally do Blogthings, but I'm a Pasta and Italian food freak so I had to do this one:









You are Spaghetti with Meatballs


Compared to most people, you are very family focused.

You are social, but you tend to mostly socialize with those you are already close to.

You love to bond with your friends. Sharing time together is very important to you.

You are trustworthy and responsible. You like your friends knowing that they can count on you.


10 comments:

Tazzie said...

Yum, we love spaghetti in this house - you're very tasty *lol*
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

joyce said...

Interesting. I am pasta primavera.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for your visit Clare. It has been very hard over the last week, but my husband makes a little progress every day. His whole centre of balance has been affected so walking is only possible with help. Re-education is next on the list.
BTW...I'm Pasta Primavera.

Magpie Sue said...

How fun! I came out Cheese Ravioli :- )

Dawn said...

What fun Clare. I had to put this on my blog too. lol
I came out as Fettucine Alfredo!

Katjaquilt said...

Hi Clare, funny thing. I'm Spaghetti with Pesto.
I tried to email you about Quilts4Leukemia the mail came back due to wrong adress. Could you pls email me.

cher said...

that would be me...I can so relate and besides, I am half Italian!

Cheri said...

If you are what you eat, then I am pasta through and through!

nicolette said...

Here’s another pasta freak!
I’ll play the game to see what I am.

Holly said...

I'm spaghetti with meatballs, too. Thanks for sharing this, Clare. 'Twas fun to play.