OK, so here we go.
THE RULES :
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Done 1 and 2 so here's 3
- I was born left handed. When I started at school the nun's made me use my right hand. I am slightly ampidextrous and even now can never be too sure whether to use my left or right hand. Perhaps that accounts for Unco-ordinated Clare who can't cut in a straight line
- I adore Labrador dogs. We used to have one when I was younger. She died when I was 14.
- Cats, especially Siamese, run a close second to Labradors. Perhaps that's because we had Siamese cats too!
- I never ever throw a book away. I might give them away or swap them (mostly Chick Lit), but I'll never throw one away. In fact, I treasure them and only lend if the person promises to return them. I lent my copies of Malory's Morte d'Arthur to someone once - never got them back!
- I love swimming - can't wait for the pool to be opened - though funnily enough don't like indoor pools. I get claustrophobic and my eyes hate the chlorine.
- I wear glasses - have done since my early 20's. I can't wear contacts - my prescription is not a "contacts" one.
- Wooo hooo - I've started reading proper books again. No more chick lit stuff. That is definitely a wonderful thing!
I'm not going to tag 7 people so if you are reading this YOU'RE IT!
Something odd is going on - this won't wrap properly so please excuse the odd formatting. I think it's Wordpress cos it doesn't matter which browser I use, it does it anyway.
Anyone else having problems?
UPDATE - I think it was the template. Please excuse me while I redecorate :)