Thursday 8 March 2007

Wanted. Another Co-Ordinator

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me co-ordinate Quilts 4 Leukaemia. I am getting swamped and I have a funny feeling that this is going to run and run. What is involved? Perhaps you would like to search for people to gift the quilts to? Perhaps you might know of people in other parts of the world who would be willing to make up some blocks? Perhaps you would like to make up the quilts? Email me at the new Qs4L email address (quilts4leukaemia@aliceadsl.fr) if you are interested.

4 comments:

CONNIE W said...

Clare,
I will send you an email.
Conni Lu

Lily Mulholland said...

Sorry Clare - I am unable to help at this time. Full up I'm afraid! But I am sure you will find some willing help!

Kitty Couture said...

Clare - I run a Yahoo group where we work together on projects like that (crafting for charity). Do you want to join us? You could advertise this there. We are just starting making a quilt that will be sold for the research for Leukaemia. We are quite enthusiastic about it.
Some of us might be happy to contribute a few blocks for your quilts too.

The group is in French, but I doubt that is a problem for you!
Here's the address: Fées du coeur in case you're interested.

The group doesn't generate many messages, so you wouldn't be swamped.
Anyway, it's totally up to you. :)

CONNIE W said...

Clare,
My email to you bounced back, I must have had addy incorrect. Will make another attempt.
Conni Lu