Monday 5 March 2007

Lynne Edwards and Fabric Diet

I was leafing through the January 2007 edition of Country Living UK and came across an article about Lynne Edwards. Now being a relatively new quilter and not quite au fait with the celebrity quilters, I was thrilled. There are some gorgeous photos of her quilts, her applique, tote bags, etc. Oh and a picture of part of her stash! If anyone is interested in seeing a copy, I can easily scan it as a PDF document and email it to you. There was something else I was going to say, but I've forgotten what it is! Oh I've just remembered. In the same article there is a list of where to see quilts and the Quilt UK Show at Malvern on 17 to 20 May is mentioned, as is the Festival of Quilts at the NEC Birmingham on 16 to 19 August. No it wasn't that! Just to say thanks again to Kim for her lovely March Fabric Diet badge.

1 comment:

swooze said...

Thanks for amending your post and letting us know more about the lavoir. The things you learn!