Monday 11 September 2006

Red and White Blocks

Turned on the computer this morning and Wow! what a lovely response. Hedgehog has finished her blocks and they are soon to be winging their way from Finland to France, I have had some lovely PM's from a few people wishing me luck with this project, most notably Juliann Phillips in Washington DC, who has offered to make either some blocks or a tiny quilt, and Simonetta in Italy. Also a lovely mail from Laurie in Seattle who shares DD's love of football (Allez les Bleus!). Juliann - I did PM you, but you may not receive it as Tiscali and AOL have a love hate relationship!. I would prefer the blocks now that we have started to go down this route, but if you really want to make a tiny quilt then I leave it up to you. Thanks again for all your help. Anyone else interested?

No comments: