Monday 18 September 2006

Odd Threads

I am a huge Virgina Woolf/Vanessa Bell/Charleston House/Bloomsbury Group fan so you can imagine my joy when Kathy at the Quilters Cafe found this fabric. That is the sort of material I would keep forever - it is soooo Quentin Bell/Vanessa Bell! Can't wait to go back to the UK for Christmas and have a rummage in the fabric shops in Canterbury to see what I can find. Not a very fruitful weekend. Did manage to get some more houses done, but Os ands Xs has taken a back seat. I did meet its recipient though! I am really going to make an effort to knock some of the September Goals on the head this week.

1 comment:

Juliann in WA said...

those fabrics are beautiful - love the authors too
my blocks are ready to send - I posted pics on my blog
just let me know where to send them
Juliann